Storage as a Service
Purchasing, hosting and managing an enterprise storage platform is costly and complex. Even with the most advanced capacity planning, predicting what you need and when you need it is a challenge and often results in large capital expenditure, just when you don’t need it.
Fusion's Storage as a Service (STaaS) solution is designed to address these issues. Providing you with a managed, on-premise storage platform charged as a service, STaaS takes the stress of managing your storage away from your IT staff and allows you to align your IT spend with data consumption.
How it works
Fusion's Storage as a Service (STaaS) solution provides you with an on-premise storage platform charged as a service, the aim being to align IT spend with data consumption.
- A cost per GB, monthly payment model - without being a lease or finance agreement
- Proact own the asset, not you - so it is our problem to maintain and refresh it
- Design, planning and implementation by Proact’s expert consultants
- A choice of 24x7 service options from support to fully managed by Proact
- You can flex up or down - matching changes in your business
SAVE MONEY - Reduce the overall cost of storage both now and in the future.
IMPROVE BUDGETING - Avoid capital budget spikes.
FLEXIBLE - Scale the service up or down as your business demands change.
AVAILABILITY - Improve service levels with enterprise class technology at a price point you can afford.
RELEASE RESOURCE - Free up your valuable IT resources to focus on delivering new business projects.
ENTERPRISE CLASS TECHNOLOGY - Secure, compliant, available, flexible storage service delivering high levels of performance.