Ethernet First Mile
Business in the fast lane
Ethernet First Mile (EFM) utilises existing copper infrastructure to deliver business-grade internet and connectivity. It’s fast and reliable with lower latency and a higher quality of service than SDSL. Ideal for business critical applications such as voice and video, EFM offers uncontended bandwidth and equal upload and download speeds for a cost efficient replacement of legacy technologies, as well as providing the perfect backup to a primary National Ethernet connection. Supported by guaranteed service levels and quality of service, connection speeds between 2Mbps and 34Mbps are available.
- Free installation and monthly pricing from £160.
- Available to more than 80% of UK businesses.
- Multiple copper pair deployment provides increased resilience
- 100% core network availability
- Comprehensive guarantees for response, resolve, uptime, latency, jitter and bandwidth.
- High performance service with uncapped, uncontended bandwidth
- Static IP Addressing inclusive
- Enhanced service level guarantee and optional managed support
- Dedicated account management and specialist first-line support
- Ideal replacement for SDSL